- Harry Styles Hit In The Head By A Can On Stage One Direction was in concert in Philly Tuesday night when one fan went a little too far to get his attention.
- Avril Lavigne And Chad Kroeger Split After 2 years of marriage Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroger are splitting.
- Ridiculous Kanye West VMA Speech Set To Seinfeld Theme Song One twitter user had the bright idea to add the theme music from Seinfeld to Kanye West's recent MTV VMA's speech, and the results are hysterical.
- How Many Men Did 'The Golden Girls' Hook Up With Move over Carrie and Samantha, the OG 'Sex In The City' girls were 'The Golden Girls'.
- The VMAs is Most Tweeted About Nonsports Program Did you tweet about the VMAs? You're not alone.
- Sunny Funny: Best PTA Fundraising Letter Ever One school sent home a fundraising letter with students that will definitely solve the worlds' problems.
- Charlie Sheen Wants To Be Trump's VP Two big forces may be teaming up for the good of America. I don't want to get too into politics, but this story is too good to pass up. Last night Charlie Sheen tweeted that he wants to be Donald Trump’s Vice President.
- Sunny Funny: Tourist Requests Bears Be Trained At Yellowstone Hopes and dreams were crushed for one tourist who was extremely disappointed that they didn't see any bears during their recent visit to Yellowstone National Park.
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin- Off Thanks to Netflix I watched the whole run of “Sons of Anarchy” in about a month. Lucky for me and all SOA fans, looks like Kurt Sutter, the show’s creator, might be planning a spin off.
- Ed Sheeran's Lion Tattoo Is Real! Ed Sheeran is all over the internet right now claiming his huge lion tattoo was a joke, but was it?
- Sunny Funny: Toddler Displays Good Manners After Receiving Awful Gift [Video] Watch this adorable toddler display great manners even after receiving a less-than-cool gift.
- Sunny Funny: Cat Door Installation Fail Watch Philo the cat destroy his owners' hard work in just under a minute in today's Sunny Funny.