- Ariana Grande & Big Sean Broke Up Because Life Is Cruel Their reps confirmed the news in a joint statement aimed directly at our broken hearts.
- Prince's Facebook Got Hacked with Promise of New Music, Omelets "Bring omelets to my next show, free entry."
- Interview: Kodaline Embraces the Unknown on New Album 'Coming Up for Air' Irish quartet Kodaline talk about turning a wedding present into a hit song, working with One Direction's Harry Styles and loving In-N-Out Burger.
- Bobbi Kristina's Family Members Are Claiming She's Awake During a concert in Grand Prairie, Texas, on Saturday night, her father Bobby Brown told the crowd that Bobbi Kristina "is awake."
- Sam Smith Says Being Called Fat Is Worse Than Any Homophobic Slur Sam Smith admits in a new interview that he has never struggled with his sexuality, but his weight has been a constant struggle.
- Here Are the Best #80sBandAnimals Tweets It turns out that REO Speedwagon's name works surprisingly well here.
- Taylor Swift Given ACM Milestone Award By Mother Andrea in Poignant Tribute It was the first appearance of Andrea Swift since Taylor revealed her mother had been diagnosed with cancer.
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith's 'I'm Not the Only One': Watch Perhaps Smith will return the favor eventually?
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen The album is out June 16.
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo Pingo is a free game that rewards you for taking photos with your phone. Not only is Pingo simple and fun, but prizes are given away every day—lots of them!
- Michael Bublé Is in Hot Water with the Internet, Accused of Body Shaming Woman on Instagram Michael Bublé is in hot water with the internet today after posting a photo on his Instagram account that offers commentary on a woman's posterior.
- Anna Kendrick Gets An Assist from JLo's Booty on 'Lip Sync Battle' J-Lo's booty is a force of nature. But is it strong enough to help you win 'Lip Sync Battle?' What do YOU think?