Easter is this Sunday and Palm Springs offers many options for you to enjoy the Easter Holiday. Here’s our top 5 choices.
1. Attend a Worship Service of Your Choice, All Around the Coachella Valley
Dozens of churches and places of worship will be offering Easter Sunday Services this weekend. You or possibly you and your family will have many choices this Easter Sunday.
2. Easter Sunrise Services at The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway, Palm Springs
Easter Sunrise Services will be beautiful at the Palm Springs Aerial Tramway. Services begin at 5:30am with the first tram car up at 5:00am. Service with songs of faith and a special inspirational Easter message will be offered.
3. Easter Eggstravaganza, The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens, Palm Desert and Indian Wells
Hop on over for the fun to The Living Desert for the fun from 9am-2pm. The Easter Bunny will be there for pictures and activities. A huge Easter Egg hunt will take place at Gecko Gulch with 10,000 eggs up for grabs!
4. Take Your Family for Easter Brunch, All over the Coachella Valley
With dozens of choices and a price point that is best for you, why not enjoy a lovely Easter Sunday Brunch this year. Leave the cooking to someone else and enjoy the family time together.
5. Hike to the Cross, Palm Desert
The Hike to the Palm Desert Cross from Homme Park off Thrush Street never disappoints. It’s about 3 miles round trip is is dog and family friendly. The hike climbs over 600 feet to the huge lit cross at the top with amazing views!